Frequently Asked Questions


What do I do if I feel someone has infringed my trademark in one of your TLDs?

Published on February 26, 2015    |    Updated on January 13, 2022

If you want the domain name trasnferred to you, then its best to puruse the domain name owner via a UDRP.  However, depending on which TLD you are registered in - you may have additional options/faster relief. Please refer to our Domain Name Dispute Policies per TLD to find out more information.