Frequently Asked Questions


I own a trademark - what do I do to secure my mark in .PORN, .SEX or .ADULT?

Published on February 26, 2015    |    Updated on January 13, 2022

The best way to secure your trademark in these new gTLDs is to register them with the Trademark Clearinghouse and also register them as a domain name through your registrar.  If you are a trademark owner who participated in the .XXX Sunrise B program - you can also participate in the .PORN and .ADULT Sunrise B program without TMCH registration.  See more information at: